David was born
on the 18th February 1810 and was baptised on the 14th April 1810 at Saint Anne's Church in Tottington. His parents were John
Mangnall (KM028) and Betty Brook (KM029).
David married Mary Jackson and they had the following children:
- Sarah, born 14th February 1835
- Richard (GM063), born 13th March 1836
- Alice (GM064), born 22nd April 1837
- Betty (GM147), born 26th September 1842
- John (GM148), born 1st April 1847
- Mary (FM192), born 18th February 1851, died 1852, buried 1st June 1852 at Emmanuel Church.
The 1851 Census shows that David and family were living at Whithins, just along the road from Boardmans where he was brought up. He was about 40 years old and a hand loom weaver of cotton.
We think that David died in 1852 aged 42 and was buried at Emmanuel Church on the 29 February 1852.
Return to my home page
Email:- Paul Magnall
[Last updated 25 Jan 2011 ]